Magento Web Development for E-Stores
At Sigma Infotech, we know how to wield Magento, a unique platform that helps an e-commerce business to flourish and grow. The advantages of this platform include, but are not limited to:
- Resources for the development of a full-fledged e-commerce store
- Support for implementing the best possible marketing techniques
- Customisation as per the client’s individual needs
- Cost cutting
- Third party integrations
What's the Need?
Here’s why we encourage our clients to give some serious thought to getting a Magento website developed:
Marketing & Promotions
Magento is an open-source content management system (CMS) that can bring a spectacular change in the way you reach out to your target audience. To begin with, Magento can help you with newsletter management, and will also allow you to create customer groups and send wish-lists through e-mails. It is also a great marketing tool, one that you can use to organise polls, and show different shipping options. If a Magento specialist is by your side, all the promotional activities for new products as well as catalogue promotions can also be carried out with ease.
If you are looking for a fully customisable website that supports a handful of languages, rest assured that Magento won’t let you down. Our Magento developers can design a full-fledged website that:
- offers support for informational and landing pages,
- makes it possible to put different tax rates in force, for different locations
- facilitates import and export of customer information
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Magento ensures that a website goes down well with the search engines, making it easier for you to get higher rankings in the SERPs, and giving you a competitive edge. In fact, it has quite a few features that prove its search engine-friendliness:
- Google site map
- Auto-generation of search terms page as well as site map
- Google content API for shopping, etc.
What Makes It Better?
The market is flooded with platforms, but Magento stands out. We suggest that you should hire a Magento website designer, if you are planning to go viral with your products. That's because:
- Being a user-friendly platform with an unmatched versatility, Magento helps in standardising an e-commerce business. It also offers (international) support for multiple currencies and tax rates, thereby ensuring that you can easily reach out to potential customers settled abroad.
- It has a user-friendly mobile interface too, which can helps a Magento web developer to create a feature-rich site, one that has search, multiple touch and refined display, and runs smoothly on iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Handling customer accounts gets easier with the use of Magento. It gives you the liberty to save unlimited addresses and customer data for future use. The information need not be repeated, and this results in a better and faster service. Also, features like default billing, easy transactions, and product reviews offer a good online shopping experience to your customers.
- Magento helps in creating customer loyalty, and lets you incorporate reward points as well. Shopping cart abandonment can also be brought down, if you have a Magento website.
- After you go online with your products, if you prefer to offer gift wrapping as an option, Magento can be of great help. Here's what else you can do to get into the good books of your customers:
- You can allow the customers to view the previously selected items.
- It is also possible to send auto reminders to customers who abandon their shopping carts, for any reason whatsoever.
- Having a secure system, database and media backup which is useful to fetch information as well as for upgrading the Magento version is relatively easy.
- Creating a staging site is no longer difficult. So, if you wish to test new categories and product information, don't forget the assigned Magento web developer that how you can go about it.
- Payment procedures are absolutely secure. They are all carried out using the Magento Secure Payment Bridge, a PA-DSS certified technique, which ensures your customers' data is not at risk. Magento helps a business to create a transparent relationship with the customers worldwide. This of course increases your chances of achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
- Magento supports the CAPTCHA functionality which restricts fake log-ins. It also prevents the customers' accounts from spammers.
- You may ask your Magento web designer to help you take advantage of Google Analytics or to integrate any other third-party application, if you so desire.
Why Sigma Infotech?
We have some of the best Magento developers in Sydney working for us. They believe in delivering their best, and know how to establish and maintain long-term relationships. Our experienced Magento website developers and focused management work together to meet your requirements, at an affordable price and within the stipulated time frame.
We Rehearse For Perfection
- Providing expansive web solutions using Magento, Sigma Infotech has so far successfully met the requirements of many renowned e-commerce stores. We study the needs of our customers. Over a period of time, this has helped us in becoming the one-stop destination for Magento web development.
- We leverage our knowledge with the help of latest technology and creative brains.
- We are a reliable company that knows its way around effective time management skills, and can meet deadlines without fail.
We Have an Experienced Team
- We only professionals with extraordinary skills and experience for a satisfactory output. For every Magento website development project, professionals from different departments sit together and organise extensive brainstorming sessions to come up with best possible ideas.
- Apart from this, they also keep our clients in the loop and update them about the latest and relevant developments from time to time.
We Walk an Extra Mile
- We ensure that your customers enjoy a smooth shopping experience when they visit your website as we make it easy to browse and attractive to look at.
- We not only enjoy our work, but are also committed to quality. We do everything we can to deliver the best.
- We are there for you, pre- and post-development, and are also open to feedback and suggestions.
- We are based out of Sydney, but offer Magento development services to our clients based in different parts of Australia.
Contact us on 1300 78 20 23 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.